Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Struggle For Justice (Self Employed)     17 October 2010

Cheated by a girl in the name love and marriage

Hello honorable members,

Now a days we are seeing violence against girls in the name of Love. We need to oppose strongly for these type of things on Girls. But in some situations the girls also made mistakes which costs the life's of  young boys and their families. there is an live example for such situations. 

Please provide legal help. My friend belongs working as a Lecturer in a college, while he is working in the college, one girl student proposed to make love and marry, firstly he bluntly rejected her appeal, later my friend accepted her appeal for love and marriage. Up to this my friend is happy. after two years Suddenly that girl opposed my friend to marry. Now this fellow has became mad and seeking legal help to file a complaint against her. due to her my friend lost his bright carrier, money,status in the society, education, and even there parents. please help my friend. is there possibility to file case against her?. My friend is cheated and he is mentally injured by her. Please Quote the sections which apply to this case.

Learning

13 Replies

Pradeep Kumar (Lawyer)     17 October 2010

Respected Sir,

I understand your sentiments and in no way,I intend to offend them.However,I need to give you a piece of advice being a lawyer, and after seeing my court experience,that,you would be counter attacked by that girl in very audacious manner,if you file any complaint,whatsoever.It would be educated and intelligent decision for you to leave this matter right now.

There would have been a remedy to it,if you had been married with her.As you mentioned that you were her boyfriend,moreover,a teacher,doesn't suit your ethics to involved in this kind of relationship.I suggest you shall not take any step to put the life of yourself and that girl in danger.

Thanks

Adv.Pradeep

mahendrakumar (marketing)     18 October 2010

if she does not want to continue the relationship,just forget her.

you cannot win the heart by legal steps.

1 Like

Girish Kumar Tripathi (Lawyer)     18 October 2010

Respected Sir,

You see there are no provision in any law that may force the girl to contine relations with you, If you try to make any case against her that will definately go against you.

Girish Tripathi Adv.

samanchi srini vas (member)     18 October 2010

firstly we are human beings we should maintain values n relations , so kindly advise your friend leave her independently no one legaly bounded to accept the another love..........

Dhanashree (accountant)     18 October 2010

I think Pradeep is right because there is no any possibility of how long the case will take place, and it could be very dengerous for that teacher that there is no any surity of result.........so leave it................

Prateep (Lawyer)     18 October 2010

DEAR NATRAJ,

PLEASE ANSWER FEW QUESTIONS :- 1) IS YOUR FRIEND MARRIED? 2) IS THERE ANY PROOF OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU A COMPLETE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM BUT I AM ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOUR FRIEND, THEREFORE, KINDLY ANSWER THESE TWO QUESTIONS, FEW MORE MAY FOLLOW. IN THE MEAN TIME PLEASE BE WITH YOUR FRIEND AND TAKE HIM FOR OUTING, ETC, MAKE HIM READ BOOKS, LISTENING TO MUSIC WILL HELP HIM SO KINDLY GIVE HIM CDs, ETC., ALSO TELL HIM TO CONCENTRATE IN HIS WORK AND DEVOTE TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS AND ALSO WITH HIS PARENTS.

ADVT. PRATEEP.

Struggle For Justice (Self Employed)     30 October 2010

Dear Prateep,

ANSWERS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS :- 1) IS YOUR FRIEND MARRIED? ----NO----

2) IS THERE ANY PROOF OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? ------ YES MY FRIEND IS HAVE THE LETTERS AND CALL RECORDS AND SMS

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     26 November 2010

I do agree with the views of my Ld. friends. She is major and no law can force her to marry with you. Just forget her and start ur life with a new way. Best Of Luck. Further u can call me at 9871158578

Struggle For Justice (Self Employed)     27 November 2010

Respected madam RAKHI BUDHIRAJA my friends concern is why she cheated intensionally, he is not forcing her to marry. if the same is done with the girl we are having so many sections why not for men any way thanks for ur replay 

zimmerzapper (student)     09 May 2011

Originally posted by :Struggle For Justice
"
Respected madam RAKHI BUDHIRAJA my friends concern is why she cheated intensionally, he is not forcing her to marry. if the same is done with the girl we are having so many sections why not for men any way thanks for ur replay 
"

yes why not for men?

Payel Nandi (LAW STUDENT)     11 May 2011

Law demands proof.Law can not punish a girl only on the basis that she has orally promised someone to marry.Two persons come under the purview of law only when they marry,do contracts,perform anything legally and then only law cn protects one if the other one breaches the rule or rules.Until they are not bound by the law,they can not be treated by law. "Law can not enter into anyone's bedroom"-this is a saying.

Payel Nandi (LAW STUDENT)     11 May 2011

Law demands proof.Law can not punish a girl only on the basis that she has orally promised someone to marry.Two persons come under the purview of law only when they marry,do contracts,perform anything legally and then only law can protect one if the other one breaches the rule or rules.Until they are bound by the law,they can not be treated by law. "Law can not enter into anyone's bedroom"-this is a saying.

(Guest)

Well, she is a human and has her own rights and wishes too!

Only thing I can suggest to you is "Live and let live".

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register