Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gautam (Engg)     02 June 2012

Apply for fresh passport

Dear All,

Trial of 498a is going on and also Divorce filed by me is running in Family Court. I got an opportunity to go abroad for 2 years. But I don’t have passport.

Company has given me 3 months time to get passport. I am having following queries

1. Can I apply for passport in such scenario?

2. How can I handle my 498a and divorce case?

Please help

Thanks in Advance

Learning

7 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 June 2012

If there is a criminal case then it is very difficult to get the passport.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 June 2012

Get NoC from court and apply for passport.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Gautam (Engg)     03 June 2012

Thanks for your quick reply Mr Rajeev sir and Mr Shonee Sir, Can u please tell me that after getting passport and going abroad, how can i handle my 498a and divorce case

Regards,

Gautam

Gautam (Engg)     03 June 2012

Thanks for your quick reply Mr Rajeev sir and Mr Shonee Sir, Can u please tell me that after getting passport and going abroad, how can i handle my 498a and divorce case Regards, Gautam

B.N.Rajamohamed (advocate / commissioner of oaths)     06 June 2012

Sir,

Inspite of existence of a criminal case passport can be issued for a limited period and you must apply before the trial court seekinfg permission to go abroad with some undeertakings. So, you need not worry the latest position of law of passport is in your favour to some extent.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 June 2012

Issuance of passport and permission from court to attend your work doesnot mean that you are exempted from personal presence in the trial.

You would need to be present in the court/ or else you would need to move an application for personal exemption that trial can continue in the absence of the accused.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

np (dfe)     02 July 2013

Hi..All

My sister got divorce before 1 year but court decree is pending.i want to know that can i apply for fresh passport.divorce is mutual understanding no any other issue in divorce.

I want to also know that what is status mention is passport form divorce or single ? 

Pls reply 

Thanking you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register