LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kandarp1986 (techni)     05 January 2013

Rcr filed by wife..

Dear Expert

   my wife has filed she lives  (has job)at other city and i live at parents live with she told them to live the house after i was traansferred..that was a govt after threatning my parents for jail and using abusive languages..she has filed RCR to be with me..despite claiming that my parents has physically and mentally harrased questions are

1. do i need to answer her allegation written before the date of court appearance? as my lawyer said we shud not hurry in answering which can be done is a meeting wer judge will hear both side..

2. or shud i give my explanation in written before appearing in court?

please advise..


 3 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     05 January 2013

have faith in your lawyer.


first make an appearance before the court thereafter seek the time to file reply.


you need not to rush for the things.

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     05 January 2013

hi kandarp..

Rushing into things can only harm you my freind.First u appear before court and then file your reply.



1 Like

Mohankumar (engineer)     06 January 2013

@kandarp1986,it depends on your decision. do u want to continue life with her or not?? i dont understand where this logic comes from??? complaining that the in laws tortured them and still they are willing to live together... i dont want to use non-parlimentary words here.. the same case is with me. but the fun part is we lived the matrimonial life in one city and my parents and my sister family lives in another place which is 200kms away.

i dont know still the people in court doesnt understand the logic behind this phenomena.. but still BLINDLY they will support girls only. god must save this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads