Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shankar (Manager)     12 September 2013

Rcop / eviction order

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a got the court eviction order(on the grounds of willful default) and my tenant is not ready to vacate within the due date and she is asking for 1 more week for vacating.(to my knowledge , she has not appealed against the verdict)

Please guide us , can i give her time ? and also inform me , what do to next.

The reason for coming to this forum is that I have chosen a wrong advocate and who is not reachable for the past 1 month

Thanks and awaiting a reply

Regards

Shankar.G

Learning

4 Replies

SAI KIRAN R (ADVOCATE)     12 September 2013

Approach an competent Advocate if need be. Check on the truth/possibility of  your tenant vacating within one week.  If there is willful delay on the part of tenant, then file an execution petition in the jurisdictional court.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2013

Mr.Shankar,

Allowing the time requested by your tenant is purely a circumstantial discretion, however, better be careful while doing so, instead play a safe game by filing an Execution petition for dispossessing the tenant from the schedule property legally.  Adv Kalaiselvan, Vellore, Ph:+919443441062

kotaruraghu (advocate)     14 September 2013

first file execution petition, to take break open order from court and if your tenant resisted the order, then you have to file a petition seeking police aid to evict the tenant

shankar (Manager)     16 September 2013

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, I will file EP and post the update.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register