Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Rape allegation after marriage

Hello Friends ,

I am not a lawyer  but just a victim  who  needs ur support and advice .

I am amrried to a girl belonging to an orthodox family . everything went good , we did court marriage ,  then small  ceremony  at temple acording to Hindu Mythology.

Now after three months her parents took her  away by misguiding her that there is some ceremony at her native place  and since then they are not allowing me to talk  my wife  and have lodged  FIR against me that I have raped her and did forcefull marriage with her by taking her wrong signatures etc etc.

Our relatiion is since 8 long years and i trust that girl that she cant do such allegations ,but its just her egoistic parents who are doing all this by thrrowing money in Police station .

I had applied for search warrent in court but  I think its gonna get rejeceted due to FIR on me .

I have got anticipatory bail .

What could be my further steps so that I can force them to bring her in court , and I can talk to her face to face .


If FIR is filed on you no problem you can file petition for search warrant and let her be present in court  if court decides that

Total likes : 1 times


Thank you sir,

for replying at the earliest .

but i have already  applied for search warrent. to court .

So  you mean to say i need to write another application  to court . and already three dates are done woiht court where they have not bought the girl saying marriage is done with false  signatures .

section 468,467,376,506/2,34,120 b has been lodged gainst me


i do have marriage  pics and video cd, her loveletters etc etc with me . the only thing there lawyer say that she did all these signature forcefully and in pressure. and  her signature in FIR doesn t matches with one she did in court marraige and affidavit  we did before marriage.


so thats what makes me think that her parents are trying deviate the case by saying that she is not ready to stay with me any more . and they are not bringing her in to the court .


what is your lawyer doing thus he s not asking her your wife to be present in the court 

talk to your lawyer after search warrant the police has to produce your wife before the magistrate and take evidence of her 

Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) 9811210505

Dear Manthan,

Please immediately file WRIT of Habeas Corpus before High Court.

Rajiv Bhasin 


Bhasin & Associates




Actually they have shown that FIR copy in to megistrate during last date , so now that megistarte has  given 24 may as order date . on that day he might order for searh warrant or reject my application . 


Sir I applied for search warrant but as they lodged FIR on us now i doubt Megistratte wont give orders for search warrant and might reje ct my application , so is their any way to apply directly to the high court. or i will have to wait till megistrate gives any orders.


do u have marriage certificate? you can also try ur luck with the habeaous corpous




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x