Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahendrafuria (n/a)     24 April 2008

Question related to CTC

Hi

I have a question.

Is Statutory Bonus is Part of CTC or it is over and above CTC?

Regards

Mahendra Furia

Learning

5 Replies

Guest (n/a)     24 April 2008

CTC is not having any definition under any Law it's just a working to know company how much they are spending on you...... CTC means Cost to the Company it includes Even PF Contribution and superannuation contribution by company

Sastry Sitaram (AGM-Human Resources)     25 April 2008

Yes. Of course this will be also a part of CTC. As explained already, CTC means cost to company i.e what an employee is costing to the Company which includes the Base Salary &Other allowances agreed upon PLUS Statutory benefits like PF, ESI, Bonus, Gratuity, leave encashment etc and other benefits like, medical premium paid by the company for employee, annual re-imbursements of LTA, Medical, Car/vehicle maintenance, house maintenance, Annual Incentives etc. Also the non-cash benefits' cost such as CANTEEN, Transport, and amount spent on Employee Food coupons will also be part of CTC. It is only an internal issue/policy of the Company how & what to show as part of the Employees' CTC in the letter. Some companies though incurr the expenditure they may/can not show certain components in employee letter such as transport/canteen subsidy, but however, it is the Cost to the Company which shall be born/spend. Sastry

Guest (n/a)     25 April 2008

I have been working in a State Govt. Undertaking Petrochemical Industry in India (Assam) for last 10+ years. My service period as follows: 1.Graduate Engineer Trainee: From 16 December’ 1997 to 30 June’ 2000 2.Engineer (Earlier Asstt. Engineer): From 1 July 2000 to 30 June’ 2005 3.Asstt. Manager ( Earlier Engineer): From 1 July 2005 to till date As per Promotion Policy Period for 1st promotion is 4 years after that it is every 3 years. Due to negligence of our HRM Deptt my promotion was delayed by 1 year. They didn’t provide any reason for it. Now Management has issued an Advertisement for Manager ( Inst) in News Paper. As per advertisement he should be BE in Inst or Equivalent and Post Qualification Experience minimum 10 years and Minimum age should be 40 years. We don’t know how does age factor come. As per promotion no age factor is there. I cannot apply for the same because HRM Deptt told that they did not consider my Graduate Engineer Trainee as post qualification experience whereas earlier ‘Hindustan Petroleum’ and ‘Engineers India Limited’ consider my Graduate Engineer Trainee as Post qualification Experience. Oil India Limited also considers it as an experience. HRM department is unable to give any written guidelines regarding this. Now my age is 35 years. Our Graduate Engineer Trainee is recruited through advt in newspaper and written examination and personal interview. Now my question is there any legal procedure, which will help me and compel our HRM to frame all rules and regulation in written format and for wide circulation. Our Existing Grade as follows Engineer- Asstt. Manager- Dy. Manager- Manager ………..( New effective from this year) Asstt. Engineer- Engineer- Asstt. Manager- Dy. Manager- Manager ( Old )

Guest (n/a)     26 May 2008

Sir, You should send a written mail to the senior and HR Senior asking an explanation for the lapse on their part of not complying to their written policies on promotion and why you have been affected due to this , based on their reply you shold be able to decide the further course of action , You should also mention in your mail the satisfactory work performed . as I strongly feel that if your work was not found satifactory why was there no mention of the same earlier .

Guest (n/a)     06 June 2008

i want to know that total registor under factory act are necessary

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register