LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyla (Student)     22 August 2008

QUESTION OF DISAPOINTMENT

This is very dissapointin to the club that i bein a student n a regular member of this club club is not anwered with the queries sent to the forum.

Learning

8 Replies

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     23 August 2008

Hey I am sorry to say that 
your impression is misconceived. I havent came across your queries,
lest i would atleast have tried with the half knoledge i have to answer
some thing.

I am sure that you must have noticed by yourself that the members in

this club are trying their level best to answer the queries as and when

they arise. Hope you will not feel depressed or disappointed in the

future. Regards Srinivas BSST

Manish Singh (Advocate)     23 August 2008

Dear Shyla,

we have never discriminated while providing opinions or replies. If you felt like that , we are really sorry since the objects of the members here are to give all possible assistance to each and every section of the society. so we never meant to discriminate and you can test it up by putting in some more queries.

its always better to put up your query in the expert section.

Guest (n/a)     23 August 2008

dear sir,

one of my friend unfortunately got involved in a scuffle with  another person.it became a criminal case u/s 326 ipc. court convicted my friend  for 6 months also.but during appeal. ,case case was amicably settled between parties and injured wants to withdraw the case.but  advocate says that sec 326 cannot be withdrawn.         if     it was 324 it could have  been withdrawn. is the position correct    ?   is there any supreme court judgment permttng such withdrawal ?

Guest (n/a)     23 August 2008

dear sir,

one of my friend unfortunately got involved in a scuffle with  another person.it became a criminal case u/s 326 ipc. court convicted my friend  for 6 months also.but during appeal. ,case case was amicably settled between parties and injured wants to withdraw the case.but  advocate says that sec 326 cannot be withdrawn.         if     it was 324 it could have  been withdrawn. is the position correct    ?   is there any supreme court judgment permttng such withdrawal ?

Manish Singh (Advocate)     23 August 2008

i dont think 326 is a compoundable offence since its cognizable offence.

so it would be very difficult to withdraw the case

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     23 August 2008

Dear Shyla ,I have already requested you to repost your query. Please give an opportunity to the members of this club.

Shyla (Student)     24 August 2008

sir well if u dint c my ques thats your problem.but i had sent my queries.

N THANKS 4 THE CONCERN SIR.

SHYLA

smith sharma (lecturer)     24 August 2008

DEAR

SHYLA,

Pls don't dissapoint .this club is very usefull  4 us as a student, bt pls dont comment on the club, bcoz many respected members in  this club, they always help n ans. abt queries. I m also regular member of this club bt dont agree with u

sorry if i hurt u bt it;s a true this club is very knowledgeble 4 all students.

Thanx

Miss. Smith Sharma[lawyer]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More