LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Page no : 2


@ San

"She doesnt wants to stay with her husband, then court won't entertain her."

I disagree here a bit.

What if the wife doesn't want to live with the husband or inlaws since they have been cruel towards her?

In that case will the courts not provide her the reliefs under DV Act ?is this what you mean?

sharmilla ram (general manager)     01 March 2010

dear all.only indian judge has power to give any order whatever judge thinks fit. only indian judge can interfeare any country of the court.even if crime took place in us or us judge has passed convication but indian judge has full right to reverse order of us.but its seprate issue for excute the order.indian court is not bidding any country court order but indian judges r thinking that other court is binding to his u know ravi chandran case.his wife abducted from us now sc order to arrange ticket n residence in according to us she is a crimnal but again indian judge pass order to arrange all money.for main money indian judge can pass any order even rcn for not paying money.indian judges r the international fool before accepting the case they ve to think.indian law is not binding to other country or any other country citizen.when judges will know.only god will know.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads