Hi I am a student ant working for a company as a part time job by sending promotional message for them for this they will pay for me monthly amount.. For they will charges 8500/- for annual membership and after this they give me 9000 pm as salary but from aug and sep they will not give me my salary and told me that you will get ur subscrptn amount. Now they are telling me they are paying only new member against his memebership money. So there is any Sec in law by which i m able to file a complain etc regarding this Thanx a Lot in advance

Well I think you should contact agency that are responsible for cyber security because they will take proper action according to your situation. UK Essay Writing Service


Hello, I would recommend you to have a look at the internet at some precedents in other firms. When I need some help I simply search the web. the solution to my problem I found here https://do-my-excel-homework.myshopify.com source. I hope It will help you




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x