Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

QUAZI denied to give TALAQ

Page no : 3

Rohit (Private)     15 May 2011

Masthan Bro Dont let anything stop just because of all this. Live your life and fight hard against this. Rohit

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     15 May 2011

Dear Administrator kindly look into the comments by Mr.Zeeshan on 12 May 2011 at 1620 Hrs where he uttered:

THE GIRL SAID, YEH TO CHAHTA HI THE MUJHE C........

THE JUDGE REPLIED, JAB CHAHA C........DIYA

He must have meant it to be ABANDON but the way he spelt it became something very derogatory in Hindi or Urdu hence the request.

Kindly take care.

Regards.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 May 2011

mr om,

sometimes the letter 'd' used for the purpose of 'r'.

just read once again  mr zeeshan's posting.

hope the matter will be cleared to you.

Pidit Pati (False 498a Victim)     16 May 2011

My case is similar to bro..Mastan. My wife left on her own along with child and her belongings before 3 years on a small dispute. She started living alone on a rented accomodation as she was working. All of a sudden in April 2011 she has filed false Domestic Violence case under all sections against me and my family. She has demanded for monthly maintenance, medical expenses, residency in my fathers house or rent for seperate house, child maintenance cost and many more things. The case contains all false charges and incidents which never happened. In fact both of us were not present in my parents house where she narrates violence happened 3 years ago. We were staying in altogather seperate city and both of us were working. She is working at present and drawing handsome salary. 7 years daughter is with her. She has taken away all her belongings along with gold, ornaments and household items. Now she has produced a list of items before the court which is already with her. Please suggest my course of action based on your expertise. Also answer the following which will help me decide on my action:

1) As per Muslim law, I have right to give Divorce to her. What are the implications that I can expect if I send Talaknama along with maintenance for 3 moths and mahr? What could be approximate amount monthly for maintenance in a C class city?

2) Daughter is 7 years old and as per law, I have to provide maintenance for my daughter only till she attains 2 years. Is it required to pay any amount for my daughter now along with Talaknama?

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     17 May 2011

Hi All,

I took the following decision finally on the TALAQ procedure and I am following it and I am leaving everything else to god (as there are too many confusions in the ISLAMIC divorce)

1.  I met a local advocate ( who is a muslim (hope he knows islamic law) who also works at HC). He explained me the following steps.

a. I prepare the TALAQNAMA on the paper  (He has taken both party address and marriage details)

b. Let you to take a DD for Rs 4125 (Rs 1125 as meher + Rs 1000 * 3 as maint for IDDAT) on her name

c.  TAKE XEROX COPY OF THE DD

d. meet me on THU with DD

e.  ON this THU , you sign on the TALAQNAMA that I prepared and then attach the DD to it 

f. take the XEROX copy of the notice 

g. I will send the talaqnama as LEGAL NOTICE to her through registered post

h. she may or may not receive it, so we will give the same TALAQNAMA as public notice through local papers.

i. Later we will submit the PAPER notice, postal proof   and DD proof to KAZI, after seeing this he has to issue the TALAQNAMA certificate to us.

Please let me know if I need to any more things that I need to take to complete the process as valid TALAQNAMA? 

The advocate prpepare the TALAQNAMA, as if my brother is not aware how to write the TALAQNAMA and my brother is client of the advocate, so he prepapres the TALAQNAMA

Pidit Pati (False 498a Victim)     17 May 2011

In case she does not accept your notice than you will send this Talaq through Newspaper. In this situation, how will you transfer the money to her. Till you do not transfer the said mahr and maintenance for 3 months, you talaq will not be valid.

that is good point, if she doesn't receive it, then will send it again and again.. for 6 months of  time....  If she intentionally not receiving then that is not our problem.. Moreover there is no relation betwen meher and talaq ( as per my knowledge..). Being ur ex-wife it is duty to maintain her for three months (iddat period) and to give her meher. If she is not receiving it. then it is not our problem. 

syed (Branch incharge)     25 May 2011

Dear,

Hope you misunderstand the word

Here "Chodne" means leaving not what you think

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register