Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogesh Karthick (Student)     11 January 2012

Public charitable trust

Hello Sir,

I have decided to start a Public Charitable trust. But before that I have some doubts to be cleared. Pls respond to this..

1. Can the author of the trust be one of the trustees and actively participate in the trust activities?

2. My trust deed has been prepared as min number of trustees is 2 (as per Trust act ) and max number of trustees is 5. So should i mention the details of 5 and make them present at the time of registration or is it enough to nominate two trustees and produce them during registration and later nominate other 3

3. If two trustees are enough initially then can it consist of the author (if author can be a trustee) and one more trustee.

Please reply as soon as possible... Thanking you in advance...

Learning

4 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     11 January 2012

for public trust two trustees not enough.

Yogesh Karthick (Student)     11 January 2012

Sir,

Thanks for your reply... What is the minimum number of trustees required sir?

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     11 January 2012

it depends on which state you belong, normally seven.

Manish (clerk)     14 August 2012

we have charitable trust in Kutch Gujarat. we want to costruction vidhyapith. Pl guide  how to invite tender as per rules. Materials will be suplay from us. tender invite for only labour work.

Manish kataria

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register