LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshit Goel   04 February 2023

Property Transfer Fees

I am a student and I want a collateral loan my grad fathers property.

My grand father is no more but he has already done a registered will in name of my mother, my real brother, my aunt and my cousin brother.

We also have a deed certificate for the same.

I wanted to ask that do we need to pay fees to get that property transferred to my mother and my brothers name so that I can get a loan or can banks use registered will to sanction the loan on that behalf.


 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   04 February 2023

All their consent is enough.

Akshit Goel   04 February 2023

So we don't need to pay for name transfers, right?

Shashi Dhara   04 February 2023

Yes .it don't need.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register