Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smita (assistant)     30 April 2015

Property transfer

hello sir

My grand father has 2 sons&  one daughter. His father had piece of land and had court case related to his property , the court case was solve  after my grand father died piece of land was divided to between my grandfather's  brother and my grand mother. My grand mother had  added only  the name of my uncle and not my father name on the piece of land which was  given to her . My uncle had built his house in 2005 on that land  my father came to know about this he filed for stay but being saturday we could nt do anything he completed his house within two days . After that my father died in 2007 living behind my mother and 2 daughters. Now my aunty also wants a share in it. So now my mother & anuty wants to file a case againt my uncle. But adovcate  says that the land cannot be tranfer in my mother name.  Is it  true that my mother and we cannot claim for it ?  plz advise

smita

Learning

3 Replies

bsrao   01 May 2015

Smita, Please detail the basis on which the property was divided between your grandmother and grandfather's brother. You said there was a court case. If this was divided based on the judgment, then your grandmother has no right to deprive her children their rightful share. Gather all documents. Is your grandmother alive? If so, you can file a case against her with all proof of ownership demanding equitable distribution of property to all. Your maternal aunt also would have a right.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 May 2015

Did your grand fatherwill

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     01 May 2015

I agree with your lawyer, you have no case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register