Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suraj Krishnan (Own)     19 October 2014

Property sale in regards of a mentally retarted child

Dear All,
Hi,

Let me put my question ,

There is a property for which there are 11 people are in acquisition of it .My mother is also one of the 11 persons.The property is inherited from my mothers mother (i.e. maternal side).Now out of this 11 persons ,One of the person got expired.And he has got (1 son of 23 years) ,(A mentally retarted son of 21 years) and a (daughter of 14 years) .Now some people have come down to buy the property and did give the token amount but the final sale is stranded which they said they can wait for 11 months or they will renew it.During the token amount given 10 people signed and the deceased person wife ,son of 23 years.The mentally retarted child of 21 years didnt sign and daughter being minor she too didnt sign.

Now the question i want to know what all particulars are needed to get the land sale done in wake of the mentally retarted child .We did get some certificate of the minor daughter which they said is ok ,but the mentally retarted child's procedure has taken more than 9 months.There has to be some committee formed where this  retarted child has to be presented thats what our lawyer is saying but there isnt any things moving forward.

I would like to know the procedure as to how to go about it.

Thanks & Regards.

Suraj
Modify message

Learning

2 Replies

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     04 November 2014

on behalf of such person , his share shall be deposited in bank and his gurdian has to sign on his belf.

contact registration authority .

where is property situate 

Suraj Krishnan (Own)     10 December 2014

The advocate is saying that we need to get some permission from District Collector too and also some committee need to discuss it for the same The committee also forms once in a month .The property is situated in Kerala.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register