LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kinden (pro)     09 August 2014

Property registration

my grandmother  had bought one CITY development authority property in my name....which has accumulated huge arrear......a long time after her demise i tried to settle the matter so i went there and wish to surrender the property to development authority...but babus there advise me to sell it instead to a person who will pay all arrears and aslo some extra money to me.....so i did the same and got the property registerd in my name and simultaneously sold it to another person thru registry ....but i did not checked the recepts to confirm whether payment has been done to development authority or not,,,,if there is anything to worry??

Learning

4 Replies

puneet (Analyst)     10 August 2014

Can Janak puri New Delhi Sub regsitrar reject the registry documents after they have clicked photos and given receipt?

I bought a property in T block  Uttam Nagar, New Delhi. The property papers say T block but now I find that the address is actually New T Block. The 1st Party said it's T block not New T Block. New T Block Uttam Nagar is an unauthorized colony locked under MCD.

We had an appointment with sub registrar on wednesday. The registrar also pointed out the same T block and New T block question. The 1st party said it's T block. The registrar accepted and said they would check. He asked us to get phtotos clicked. I also got a receipt to collect registry this monday.Now, I find that address is New T block on electricity bill and Stamp Papers have yet not been locked. I don't know what to do? Have I been cheated? What action can I take? What is the way to get papers in order? Please help. It was my life saving. 

Thanks

Puneet

puneet (Analyst)     10 August 2014

I guess new owner will be responsible for this.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 August 2014

@Kinden:  If you suspect some foul play by which you may have to suffer in the later stage, without delaying any further, visit the office, confirm the receipt in person and be satisfied instead of keep worrying about good for nothing issue.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 August 2014

@ Puneet: Better consult a local advocate and get all your issues clarified and if need be you may send a legal notice to the vendor and demand his reply or to comply with your requirement of rectifying the error.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register