LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Gowda   03 September 2020

property law

I have purchased 2 gunte agricultural land in 2006. the owner family has 2 sons,2 daughter. they have got this property from hereditary , in our sale deed only 2 son and father has signed. now daughter are filling case against us . the witness for our sale deed was signed by one of daughter husband . what to do

their father is dead now


 7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 September 2020

At this juncture, you can not do any thing, when the other party is bent upon proceeding further.   Contact a local advocate and fight in your capacity as innocent buyer and your advocate can defend your case on facts.  The issue may be with only one daughter but you have stated now daughter are filling case against us"

What was her age when you have purchased the site in 2006 ?.

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 September 2020

What do you mean by "they have got this property from hereditary"?


Manoj Gowda   04 September 2020

may be major

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 September 2020

The sale deed is illegal and invalid qua 2 daughter's share, which is liable to be cancelled. 

Ravi khanna   14 September 2020

Can I get expert opinion about status of daughters' share in ancestral property which was sold before 11th August,2020 but after 20th December,2004. Will the sale be null and void  because daughters were not party to it?

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 September 2020

@Ravi Khanna..You have to open a separate post for seeking expert opinion.  You have posted in some other's issue which is against discipline of the forum and members can not view your new post, if you intrude into some other's running post.

1 Like

Ravi khanna   14 September 2020

Okay. Point noted. Sorry

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register