property issue- wrong claim using death note

Hi all We brought a property before 7 years and now the owner being a judge.She lodges a case in court stating that this property should belong to his son based on the will by her Father in law In general this is ridiculous as the deal is done money is paid and all the heirs of the person here father is law has signed the in registration including the person's wife Need your help on this Any help is highly appreciated

Send the following documents to my email id.  You have not mentioned whether it is Agrilculrual land, plot etc. After reading the same I will give you my opinion.  (1) the REgistered sale deed which you have purchased from her (2) Title document (3) link documents (4) E.C. for 13 years.  (5) Pahanies/Saat Bara from 1950 till now for every 20 years gap, in case it is Agrl. property. (6) Court case papers i.e. Her Plaint copy, Your Written Statement and the Docuemnts mentioned in the Plaint. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x