Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna (software engineer)     08 May 2013

Property dispute

Hi,

My grandfather expired a month ago, he has two wife my father is first wife's son and he is the eldest, my grand father's second wife is having three sons the problem is my grand father's second wife family seized all the properties from my grand father they illegally captured everything by making my grandfather to write a will according to them my grand father wrote will without conscious because he was sick they prepared all the statements and made him to sign is there any chance of getting share to my father and as  agrand childrem am i having any rights to fight for this plaeas help me in this 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 May 2013

You have to prove that they forcebly written the  WILL by your grand father. then only the WILL may be void. 

NISHA NAIR (BUSINESS COORDINATOR)     09 May 2013

Hi,

Myself a lady aged 33yrs old. I belong to Kerala. My father expired 24 yrs back in an accident. My grandfather and grandmother are still alive. They have done the partition of their property among the remaining 3 sons excluding my father.The property is ancestral property.They have not given us even a single cents of land.

I would like to know whether  I have the right to get a share of that ancestral property?

If so, where should I file the suit. What all documents would be required to file the suit.

If i fight for this said case will I win the case .

Whether i should file the case or my mother should file the case?

I being settled in Delhi, wud it be possible for me to fight this case sitting here in delhi without going to kerala.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Nisha Nair

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register