Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (software engineer)     13 May 2012

Property dispute

Hello

We live in chandigarh in our ancesteral property which was divided amongst 5 brothers in a way that each brother will get half floor. Now it was divided and we constructed house on our portion in the 1st floor.

Now the brother living on the 2nd/top floor has put doors for the roof which is a common area. He is not allowing us access to the roof top. The ground floor accoupants are not showing any issues as I am assuming they have been given keys by the 2nd floor occupant.

We do require access as we have our water tanks TV dish/cables etc and need to service them.

Please advise on what steps I can take as I am retired person and cannot deal with such activities on daily basis.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

laxminarayana.a (n/a)     14 May 2012

due to not aware of the land which is belong to " assigned land" our management purchased in the year of 1995 and constructed an industy and running as on date. suddenly the land owner, who has prudently sold that assigned land approached collecter office for getting back his land of 10 acres, as it is assigned land. what are the recent supreme court judgments to allot the land to the industry on market rate, as we already invest crores of rupess and factory is running for the past 15 years. kindly refer the relavent judgment earliest sir

Regards:

Member, lawyersclub india

Mahender Singh Yadav (ADVOCATE)     15 May 2012

Respected Sir/Madam

I just what to known what is the share of a married daughter in her fathers property who expired in 2008 and the propert is being sold in 2012.The property is registered in fathers name.Can the in-laws fill up a petition if the brothers are not giving the daughters share who expired.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More