LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHRI PATIL (STUDENT)     07 October 2016

Property case

sir father property have to distribute equally to all the children's if there will be 2 sons and 3 sisters and they decided to give there share one of his brother then one brother is not ready to this then this type of case is going in court then how many days should be want to clear this type of case and apart from court there any procedure to take any kind of deed by sisters please give me suggestion on the matter

 6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 October 2016

The unwilling brother can not be forced to give up his share.

So why to go to court! 

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     07 October 2016

Reframe the question.  Your question could not be understood.

rajuchowdappa   07 October 2016

Better contact me 9738465552

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 October 2016

If it is self acquired property of father and father is alive then he can distribute by mentioning the dimentions to anyone he desires.


No one can force him.


SHRI PATIL (STUDENT)     02 February 2017

Father is expried sir so an case is also started and now 3years happen but no popssitive result.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 February 2017

If case is going on in court then your own lawyer that has seen case documents and case file can advise you the best.

You must have submitted death certificate, legal heir certificate, etc to the authority under whose jurisdiction property falls to record inheritance in mutation records in name of all legal heirs.

Obtain latest mutation record ( e.g; fard).


Probably you have problems with partition by metes and bounds.

Try to have amicable settlement.

Anyone can agree to sell his/her share to anyone.

If possible,even now,  prefer reasonable family agreement.


Your own lawyer alone can tell how much time it shall take to conclude the case.  


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query