Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahadevan   21 June 2015

Property act

Dear Sir

I need some clarifications….

1. A women gifted her part of land to her mother’s younger brother (uncle). The receiver of the gift bachelor person (uncle) death in intestate stage.

Whether the property will go to the elder brother of intestate? Or will the gift deed get canceled and property go back to herself. (Intestate person’s sister’s daughter)? Whether brother and sister’s daughter are co-heirs?

I am the elder brother of intestate.

2. My sister gifted her land to my younger brother. My bachelor younger brother death in intestate stage whether the property go to the other brothers or donated sister.

3. A bachelor death as an intestate. He had only related with an alive brother and predeceased brother’s son. As per Hindu succession act who is proper legal heir of this intestate property? I am the brother’s son.

4. My father and his younger brother separately received property by gift from the sister and sister’s daughter.

After my father’s death I got his land position to myself. Now my father’s brother death as an intestate stage.

As per Hindu succession act weather who is legal heir I am or donated sister and her daughter.

In this intestate land, am I having position as a co-heir or full legal heirship?

5. Who is getting most priority to proper legal heirship in class 2 of (a) Brother (Para II), (b) Sister’s daughter (Para IV), (c) both of them as per Hindu succession act 1957?

I am sister’s daughter of this case.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register