LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dileep Garg (Owner)     09 January 2010

Property

How much stamp duty to be paid for "Vasiyat Nama", "Parivarik sahamati Vilekh" "Partition Deed" in MP State & Legal Format for the above ?

Learning

4 Replies

Dirgesh kumar sharma (Advocate)     09 January 2010

Hi

vasiyat nama in stamp duty free.

Parivarik sahmati vilekh in stamp duty is property value's on 4%.

Partition deed in stamp Duty is in deed big part propertys free and other propertys in value's on 4%. 

girish khambete (manager)     09 January 2010

My great grand father made a will in 1950 of ancester property in favour of his 3 sons 3 houses .My great grand mother expired in 1979.The names of her two married daughters was included in the city land property card in 1962,one of whom expired in 1997.Can their  names of 2 sons and 2 married daughters of the sister who expired ,be entered inthe city land property card,if all papers req.are submitted.

MATHEW (PROGRAMMER)     10 January 2010

Sir,

I would like to sublet my flat  for 11 months based on leave and license agreement. If I am not registering it, does it have legal validity ?  To register a leave and license agreement, what is the procedure  and charges ? 

P.M.Mathew

Parveen Kr. Aggarwal (Advocate)     10 January 2010

If you have permission to sub-let then you may sub-let it vide unregistered agreement if it is for a period not exceeding one year. Section 17(1)(d) of the Registration Act provides for compulsory registration of instrument if it is for a period exceeding one year. The procedure for registration in your case shall be the same as for any other document. The stamp duty is chargeable as provided in the Schedule appended to the Indian Stamp Act, 1899. As different states have substituted their own schedules so, the amount of stamp duty shall be as applicable to the state wherein the property is situated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register