Share More

rmb (pa)     07 December 2014

Property

My Grandfather had ancestor property then he divided his property in 4 part
1-Wife (my grandmother)
2-Son
3-Son
4-Son.
My grandfather died . Can my grandmother write her share of property to any of her son without the consent of anybody or can other sons claim ?? Please advise back.

Thank you in advance

Learning

3 Replies

prashant (sr manager sales)     08 December 2014

we have sra scheme going on our private land, there is a co-op hsg and another hsg (proposed) formed by developer with same members is it possiable ?

they have obtained cc on proposed socity which is not registred yet what to do ?

Now even dy collecter has sent 36-38 notice, and not ready to listen any thing what we say?

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     08 December 2014

To rmb she can under sec14 Indian woman can divest her property as her her sweet choice as she is an absolute owner of the property whatever may be the source.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 December 2014

First of all if it was an ancestral property, the grandfather will not have full rights over the property, he cannot partition the property as per his will to anyone with shares of any amount at his discretion.  However, since he has given away a share to his wife by way of partition, we can presume that it was his share of property out of the ancestral property and he had transferred it to his wife.Thereby his wife becomes the absolute owner of the property by which, she has full rights to dispose the same in any manner as per her desire, hence her action of transferring her share of property to any one cannot be questioned by others,she is at liberty to do so and need take consent from anyone for this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register