LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krg (properiter)     24 September 2013

Propertie

i am hindu my father in law has two sons and a daughter he and his both sons made a family settlement all the property to his son with out giving any consideration to my wife and made my wife to sine the document and registered is there any chance to my wife to get her share there is no any agreement is made between my wife and others my Friends are telling that the family settlement is not legal with out any consideration

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)
U must give the complete details, the mode and manner of acquisition of property, the source of payment, whether purchased by individual or HUF, etc. etc.

krg (properiter)     24 September 2013

THE TOTAL PROPERTY IS INHERENT FROM MY FATHER IN LAWS  FATHER IS HINDU INDUJUWAL

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     24 September 2013

if it is inherited property to your father in law,he has no right to do settlement in his sons name,he can only settle his share in property,favg his sons, not the full property,,if for this settlement your wife has given release deed, it is not valid she can contest this in the court of law.IF IT IS YOUR FATHER IN LAWS SELF EARNED PROPERTY HE CAN SETTLE THE PROPERTY IN HIS SONS NAME,

Rupakumar (qa)     24 September 2013

How to Buy a Flat/House Against Which Loan is Outstanding ?

In case, the buyer plans to pay for the property through his own savings and does not want to take a home loan

Please come up with ur valuable responds 

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     24 September 2013

Rupakumar, if u have finalised the property, if it is under loan or any lien ,mention the same in the sale agreement,what  ever is due for the property should be paid directly to the bank or NBFc concerned,and get a NOC from the bank or nbfc,and balance amount should  be paid at the time of registration.

Rupakumar (qa)     24 September 2013

:)thank u raghavan sir, should we REGISTER the sales agreement sir

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     25 September 2013

not necessary and not valid also.

(Guest)

(1) Ask for the title papers; (2) Do the legal due diligence; (3) take search for atleast 30 years and (4) Issue public notice.

Must consult your legal advisor.

Rupakumar (qa)     25 September 2013

the fixed flat cost is 30 lakhs and due he got in bank is 25 lakhs , so initially i need to pay him 25 lakhs , in this case what hold can i have on seller 

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     25 September 2013

As i said earlier make payment to the bank directly,as per outstanding/preclosure letter,mention the same in agreement,collect authorisation letter from the seller u will collect originals directly from the bank, ALONG WITH NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE ,sometimes the bank may not accept the letter, on the safer side take the seller along with u to the bank on the day of collecting originals from the bank, and pay the balance  ,on the same day after registration ,to the seller.

Rupakumar (qa)     28 September 2013

hi sir ru from chennai sir,it was so nice of you ,could you give ur contact number sir , so that we can meet 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register