Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish (farmer)     15 March 2014

Procedure to claim the land when buyers are missing

Dear All,

What would be the procedure to claim the property when the buyers are missing or died? I have paid 3lacs as advance at the time of the agreement 1yr ago to buy a plot for a total Rs5lacs. I understood that the buyer is died and she has no legal heirs as per my knowledge.

What should i do to legally get registered the plot?

Please help.

Thanks,

Satish

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 March 2014

Legal heirs have responsibility. 

There are two classes of heirs that are delineated by the Act.

Class I heirs are sons,daughters, widows, mothers, sons of a pre-deceased son, widows of a pre-deceased son, son of a, pre-deceased sons of a predeceased son, and widows of a pre-deceased son of a predeceased son.g responsibility. the legal heirs are 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 March 2014

the legal heirs under Hindu succession Act have rights responsiblities.  find the other legal heirs and then file case if necessary after consulting a lawyer.

Satish (farmer)     15 March 2014

Thanks Mr. Ramachary and Mr. Satyanarayana.

We tried various attempts to find her close relatives with no success.

Does a paper notice or sending a legal notice( to the address given in the agreement) would help to make a ccase in the court?

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     04 August 2014

Dear Mr. Satish,  can u please clarify  who is the buyer here,,,,, u are claiming u have paid 3 lakhs towards agrement of sale......further the buyer is dead ?........  If u have paid  Rs.3 lakhs ,  in that case u r the BUYER.......  if u mean  the  SELLER  is  dead  and no legal heirs to execute  SALE DEED on behalf of  the dead SELLER.......... IN  that  case  I suggest  u take possession of  the property.....for time being and  establish yourself as  possession  holder........  rest if some one comes forward  claiming  their rights......then u show them the sale agreement and u r possession.......  if  not  u can take  the matter before court and u can get the same  registered.            If u need further assistance  I am in Bangalore and available on 9845285555.   Warm regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register