LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit8 (abcdef)     15 July 2014

Procedure of arguments /urgent

In my dv act case , wife's lawyer has done a verbal/oral argument . to which we have replied by our written documented argument. Now they have replied to our argument in document form and added more points and allegations . Is this allowed ? my lawyer says that there is no need to reply to their written argument as this is the last stage and judgment will come . How can they add new points /allegations to our argument ? can we not take a objection ? or do something about it ?

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 July 2014

judgement comes out after arguments and counter arguments completed.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     15 July 2014

You can file rejoinder.

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     15 July 2014

If any argument is submitted beyond the scope of pleadings of the parties and the issue involved in the case, such argument could not be considered by Court. Otherwise, you have the liberty submit your further argument.

amit8 (abcdef)     15 July 2014

Thanks  for the replies,

if i can file rejoinder , and again oppsite side can file their reply again , where does this end ? is there any limititation for replying to the arguments ?

Also how do i bring it to the attention of the court that their arguments points should not be considered ?

(Guest)
You can reply the sane ince and other party will not file it again in you reply. mentiob all the leading pounts favouring you and against the petitioner.

AS   14 August 2014

Advocate Sachdev Bishnoi:-Sorry i am unable to understand you ? what are you trying to say here?

Can someone explain me this ...."sane ince"

You can reply the sane ince and other party will not file it again in you reply. mentiob all the leading pounts favouring you and against the petitioner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register