LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sibsankar Datta (Freelance)     12 January 2024

Procedure for change of consideration in jda.

If in a Area sharing duly registered Joint Development Agreement (JDA), the owner wants to get lumpsum consideration from the Developer at the nearing completion stage of the project, instead of getting alloted area shared, what is the procedure to be followed for lumpsum receipt by owner if the Developer agrees?


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 January 2024

They both can execute a supplementary agreement to accommodate the subject matter. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     13 January 2024

Get an Agreement to Sell and General Power of Attorney registered in favour of builder.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register