LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nisha Gireesh (Admin)     18 September 2015

Problem with first wife

I am married to my husband one year back , mine and my husbands is a second marriage. A son is there in my husband first marriage and he was given custody to his mother, but this was by mutually agreed between them, one year the kid was with his mother and after we got married she said that she will not be able to take care of the kid, so he can stay with his fathers . Kid is in my husbands home now. Now his first wife calls  every day three to 4 times in a day and talk with his kid. This really irritates me very badly. Is she given a full autority by law to call and irritate others like this . I cant stand this anymore. I dont want her not to call her son, but at least there shoud be some way out for reducing this irritation.

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 September 2015

If she had got the custody of his son from the court then why your husband bring him in his home, narrate all the irritation to him and asked solution from him which will not effect your married life, you don't respond to his first wife let him solve the problem amicably .

saravanan s (legal advisor)     18 September 2015

lakshmi sir had rightly adviced you

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     18 September 2015

The custody of child was mutually agreed by your husband and his former wife. There is no court order. She is trying to deliberately create a rift between both of you. You have to deal very cautiously and politely with your husband. Tell him that you do understand that he is the father of the child but he has divorced his mother. If the child has to remain in your house, than two conditions must be met. First his mother should not call him and second the child should not have a mobile phone. Better the child should stay with his mother as initially agreed

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     18 September 2015

The custody of child was mutually agreed by your husband and his former wife. There is no court order. She is trying to deliberately create a rift between both of you. You have to deal very cautiously and politely with your husband. Tell him that you do understand that he is the father of the child but he has divorced his mother. If the child has to remain in your house, than two conditions must be met. First his mother should not call him and second the child should not have a mobile phone. Better the child should stay with his mother as initially agreed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register