LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay (developer)     16 August 2011

Previous emplyer refuse to pay balance payment

i hav resigned from my job and joined new.. now prev employer refusing the payment saying that required working hours are not complete for my entire working period in the company.. but as per my calculation its proper and i hav to get some amount for fnf. is ther any way i can claim that legally?

Learning

3 Replies

ajay sethi (lawyer)     16 August 2011

when you joined company it must have given you letter of appointment . it must have mentioned wages /salary to be paid to you . when you left  the company did you give adequate notice as mentioned in appointment letter .

has your previous employer given in writing reasons why he has not paid you balance amount ?

you have stated that some amount is due and payable . in case amount involved is substantial issue a legal notice to previous employer

vijay (developer)     16 August 2011

thanx ajay,

as per appointment letter its 2 months notice period.. but bye mutual understand i completed my project and they gave me experiance letter as well as releiving letter also.. but the prob is the working hours.. which is calculated through thumb print time machine.. and this machines dosent counts holidays and leaves.. because of that monthly 2 allowed leaves and national or festival holidays also calculated as working days and showing higher working hours.. so my working hours are coming very low.. all this i hav in mail .. but as per me after diducting leaves and festival holidays (which is declared by company itself) company shoud pay me arround 15K. pls help what can i do to retirve the same.

ajay sethi (lawyer)     16 August 2011

write letter to company mentioning above facts and request them to release said amount . if company does not pay send legal notice . frankly if you go to court your expenses will be more than amount to be recovered by you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register