Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh (Front-Line)     24 July 2011

Pressurise to resign otherwise termission

Dear Sir

This is to bring your kind notice that I Am working with an leading organisation in fronline. I Am being pressurised to resign inspite of top performer from 1st april to 31st march 2011 in my team of 7 members. I am being asked to resign or my boss threatening me to terminate. they usally told me on every day that this is your last month due to that i am mentally very disturbed. still they have't send any written mails to me regarding this.

Kindly suggest me that wt to do as I am the only earning hand in my family.

Regards

Learning

5 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     24 July 2011

Write to the CEO/senior HR Team for intervention. vasudevan

Rakesh (Front-Line)     24 July 2011

Dear Sir

If i Contact to CEO/HR , then it might be possible that they (my boss) will try to hurt me in every step..

sir i hve't done any froud or misbehave bt i dt know why they are thretening me to terminate my boss asked me to resign  he said that if u did not resign then i ll terminate you n after that u ll not be able to do a job any where.

Regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 July 2011

As advised by learned  Mr. Vasudevan you may seek intervention of the good office of MD,Head-HR, by a gentle representation in writing. Be specific and concise. Good companies have internal greivance redressal system and responsible HR, and good HR practices. a written representation to them usually helps.

Even if there is something causing discord that can be removed. Your boss can not hurt you in all possible ways, if you remain composed, confident, and focus on your work. Your boss is probably at secondline and he can not terminate you.Your representation to MD etc. shall get you sufficient time also to plan and firm up your alternatives in present or another company. You must discuss the matter with elders in the family,spouse,well wishers.You shall feel relaxed and get lots of quality advice,and help also. If you do nothing you shall certainly cause harm to you. You should also have a heart to heart discussion with your second line and find ou the underlined reason.

This should suffice for the situation on hand.

However in future,your written representation shall also be record and help you if matter complicates.First line position of many companies has been admitted as a wrokman and labor court has given favourable decisions.Keep your team with you. When you talk to HR you shall get a feel of actual situation and why this is happenning.

Bhawani Mahapatra (Law Officer)     24 July 2011

Dear friend

It will be improper to advise firmly without looking at your terms of employment. If the termination of your service is the sole discretion of the employer, then its better to quit. But before quitting, as advised by the experts try to send a polite representation to the higher official stating details, what is going with you. It may possible also to get relief from their end.

If you have talent, don't be so frausted, there will be a lot ways out there where you can prove your worth.

Rajesh (GM)     26 July 2011

it is same in my case worked for the organization for 19 years the current top management team has formed a cartel and is targeting old senior employees. is their any law in india which can help fight this discrimination

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register