LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Preparation for divorce battle

After a long suffering from a 7-year marriage, I have decided to go for a divorce.  But, I decided to take an ample time of 2 years for collecting evidence against my wife and with all preparation (i am currently pursuing my LLB as well), I want to apply for divorce.  I have 2 kids.  At the same time, I want to take care of my children as well.  I think it is better to suffer to 3 to 4 years instead of living with my wife for life long.

Please suggest of what all preparation, I can go ahead with.

Thanks in advance....

Spartan

Learning

9 Replies

mohan -fighter (Head)     05 August 2013

1. try for a mutual consent divorce. its far better and easier. it just depends on how gud u are to strike a deal with ur wife.

2. hire a GOOD lawyer. who wud handle it all professionally and do the best for u. he wud ur guiding factor for next 4-5 yrs or more.

3. plan ur course of action wid ur advocate. keep all records/ evidences / proofs ready in 3-4 sets at variosu hidden places. incase u loose one accidentally u shud always have backups. first wud be file a divorce and expect 498a - dowry and DV against u. be ready wid an anticipatory bail... and wid liquid cash (u might have to bribe in womens cell and police)

4. install cctv camera's in ur house, so that she can never file a false threat to life case against u... (i have done that since last 5 months and am in a better position now)

5. keep paying for her food, etc etc..and specially all expenses of the kids. keep all BILLS wid u...no matter if u bring a toy for ur kid. keep as many records intact..u nvr know how it helps u and to what extent.

6 Then go with the flow...  face as it comes.. !!!! do not ever u are scared, even if u are. Always keep one door open for mutual consent even if u are... in the courts. The other party wud surely compromise and u might be a better postion and pay and buy ur peace and future years...

i am doing this...and if u have anything to share..plz do it.... which might help many in this forum................

besties...

(Guest)

Thank you .

In the course of obtaining divorce, I have the following doubts, kinldy please clear them. 

1) what would be their evidence in regards to dowry. 

2).  I think i have to live in a new place apart from my original home where i have lived with my wife, coz there will be a prob with my in-laws.  

3).  What to do in advance if my wife goes for maintenance, I am a private employee.  Can they obain any info regd my job without my knowing.

4). There would be 100% no mutual divorce, because if I agree to it, i have to pay for them, I just dont want to go for that.  (I said i want to take 2 to 3 years, as I am going through bad time and my wife taking this as opportunity to harass me indirectly instead of staying by my side in this difficult time).

5). And also, please let me know what to do with my salary accounts and other bank accounts.

6) What may i need to do to completely keep the children at my side (child custody).

Please suggest....

Spartan

mohan -fighter (Head)     05 August 2013

1) what would be their evidence in regards to dowry.  use spy cams / hidden cams and record coversation with her , whr she admits that the no dowry was asked by you....but do state that days DATE in the coversation... else, it is of no use. Find any investments in her name / her bank acoc*nts whr she has enough money etc etc etc...

2). I think i have to live in a new place apart from my original home where i have lived with my wife, coz there will be a prob with my in-laws. you may live in a rented apartment and make her also shift with you.. then you may stay in ur original house and visit the rented house whenever u may want to...

3). What to do in advance if my wife goes for maintenance, I am a private employee. Can they obain any info regd my job without my knowing. how can she not knwo abt ur job if u are 7 years into this marraige ?? she always can find out...from ur family / frens ....  and YES, in any case you will have to give maintaianence if she isnt earning. You cannt leave her and lead a free life till u pay the charge for ur freedom. If she is earning and earning around u or more......then no maintainence will be given...

4). There would be 100% no mutual divorce, because if I agree to it, i have to pay for them, I just dont want to go for that. (I said i want to take 2 to 3 years, as I am going through bad time and my wife taking this as opportunity to harass me indirectly instead of staying by my side in this difficult time). if u go into court case, be prepared for 4-5-6 or even more years and spending many years in tension and harrasement. And in any case you end up paying to advocates, inn courts, police etc etc etc.... so, its better to pay right now and pack up all in one go. Life is ong and u may earn that amount in next few years...

5). And also, please let me know what to do with my salary accounts and other bank accounts. pack up new acoc*nts and open new accounts, if u think that may go against u ...

1 Like

(Guest)

Thank you,

What would be the conditions or situations that would endanger my children to stay with her, so that I can prove them and make my children live with me.

What would be the amount of money that I need to keep with me just before going for divorce to face 498 etc.

Can I file case againist my brothers in law, as they behave very rudely towards my children.

Please suggest.  Please quote some divorce cases for my reference.  As I am pursuing my LLB now, I want to concentrate more on family law.

Spartan

(Guest)

@spartan you are looking at an ideal situation whr you have it all. why u think ur wife will be denied the childs , being the biological parent? keep resonable expectations. ***** ********************************I did not get you, could you please elaborate.

actually one of my brother-in-law behaves inappropriately with children.  He bite my child's cheek, it left a reddist mark on the cheek for at least 5 days.   that is the way he reactes, i want to mention this as child abuse...and i do not think law will allow the children to be in this type of environment....AM I CORRECT....

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Spartan2014

After a long suffering from a 7-year marriage, I have decided to go for a divorce.  But, I decided to take an ample time of 2 years for collecting evidence against my wife and with all preparation (i am currently pursuing my LLB as well), I want to apply for divorce.  I have 2 kids.  At the same time, I want to take care of my children as well.  I think it is better to suffer to 3 to 4 years instead of living with my wife for life long.

Please suggest of what all preparation, I can go ahead with.

Spartan, a six pack, 36 inch biceps a waist no bigger than 30 inch, calf muscle 12 inches, forearms should be 19 inches. That's the physical part.

The bow, the arrow smeared with cobra venom, the shield, the spear, and woodland boots.

This much you need to wage a war against your lovely wife!

Thanks in advance....

Spartan

Originally posted by : Spartan2014

Thank you .

In the course of obtaining divorce, I have the following doubts, kinldy please clear them. 

1) what would be their evidence in regards to dowry. 
They need to worry about evidence, not you.

2).  I think i have to live in a new place apart from my original home where i have lived with my wife, coz there will be a prob with my in-laws.  

3).  What to do in advance if my wife goes for maintenance, I am a private employee.  Can they obain any info regd my job without my knowing.
Check your pass book as to how much money you have to pay monthly maintenance.  Well, if you are James Bond 007 and you keep moving from place to place on train rooftops only person whom you have to worry about is M, [is that Garreth Mallory?] who maintains your accout of where you went, what you did, where you sleep. 

4). There would be 100% no mutual divorce, because if I agree to it, i have to pay for them, I just dont want to go for that.

(I said i want to take 2 to 3 years, as I am going through bad time and my wife taking this as opportunity to harass me indirectly instead of staying by my side in this difficult time).

Wow, you want divorce and dont want to part with money also.  Even waiting for 2-3 years is costly affair, no lawyer would fight your case for free, even that is money consuming.  

5). And also, please let me know what to do with my salary accounts and other bank accounts.
M will take care of that, put a word in there or a mail would suffice !

6) What may i need to do to completely keep the children at my side (child custody).
You have to convince your lovely to let go off the kids.  As simple as that.  and my oh my, you are in such grave financial instability and what makes you think that kids will be better off with you?
Please suggest....

Spartan

(Guest)

@ querist,

Once you have thought of revolt against your lovely yet conspired with traumatic fires attitude wife then better don't move back.

Bcz a well written quote " ONE STEP FURTHER AND TWO STEPS BACKWARD WILL TURN YOU IN DISASTER"

So,Mr. Spartan,this time don't change your name again......I hope so !

Getting suggestions from 100 of victims is other thing but getting things done by only one suggestion crippled from your mind & heart is the only thing.

So,move forward with ideas which you have generated initialy within years ago,that will lead you to victory.

Divorce = money for freedom (wife+advocate) + tension for when it is ending +pain for giving interim maintenance to her+cost of  1 dozen strong & solid boots as they will be torn out after each 6 months.

regards,

A sufferer...

2 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 August 2013

There can not be a perfect divorce petition nor can youou make any fool proof planning. Two years of preperation sounds as if you have more than One Lifetime to conclude the same.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

(Guest)

Can I specifically file a case againist my in-laws for their harassment.

Shall i approach human rights comission stating that they are violating my right to live by causing hindrance with harrassment.

I do not want them to come to my house, (i do not mind my wife and my kids going there).

Is there a chance of getting rid of them legally.

Spartan...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register