LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Savita Singh (Advocate)     05 March 2013

Power u/s 397 cr.p.c

Can a Judge add a section in a matter by using his power u/s 397 Cr.P.C. ?

Is there any Judgement on It???


 2 Replies

Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     05 March 2013

court can alter a charge at any stage. see setion216 cr.pc.

Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     05 March 2013

see section 216 cr.p.c

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register