Power of attorney with restrictions

Dear Lawyer Friends,

I have a land and I need to give a power of attorney to another party very specifically for the purpose of  "Only for signing the "Absolute Sale Deed" on my behalf and that too only for the "Guideline Value" prescribed by the government for that survey number.

How do I go about this? Please advise me. 

Thanks in Advance



legal consultant (9867264707)

with the help of advocate prepare a special power of attorney specifying the task you want to allot him.

With the instructions as per you want him to do in your absence.


Adv. Nikhil Seth


Total likes : 1 times


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Authentication of specific power of attorney is required under section 85 of the Indian Evidence Act. The following people can authenticate. 1. Notary public, 2. Any court of judge or Magistrate, 3.Indian consul or vice-consul, 4. Representative of the Central Govt.

Total likes : 1 times


Any lawyer can help you with this. Just make sure that I covers all the points required to protect your interest.

Total likes : 1 times


Dear Lawyer Friends,

Thanks for your prompt response and guidance on this matter.

I really appreciate that.

I have one more query relating to the above.

Is it mandatory that I mention that the special power attorney should submit the book of accounts to me in the document or it can be something of our mutual understanding outside this document.

Thanks Again





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x