Power of attonery

My husband is the owner of his flat. However, he is visually impaired and although he is a member, he does not participate in the activities of the Society. Since the Society needs help, can I get a Power of Attorney from him and then help in thebsociwties affairs? I will be working on his behalf. As even though you Do good work fornthe society the other members tell me that I am not a member and hence can't help. How can I make their mouth shut. Thanks

Yes, you can attend with his power of attorney/ letter of authorisation.


Yes. You can get a General Power of Attorney from your husband.

Every State has its own co-operative society laws. In Maharashtra you can submit an application in the prescribed format to be included as an associate member and remit the legally specified fee of INR 100/- you can be included as an associate member and take active part in the management of the Society. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x