LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashank Juvekar (partner)     10 April 2015

power of atterny

Hello My Mrs. Having power of atterny holder of 5 persons dated 2005. Year 2005 one person was miner (under 18) Now he is major. His mother is mentioned in power of Atterny that My son (legal heirs) is also bound this. Now Mrs. Wants to give this land to her son. I have to ask - Son sign is must for registration docu ? (Son name is in 7x12) Pls guide

Learning

8 Replies

Shashank Juvekar (partner)     10 April 2015

Request for ur openion

Amit keshri (Mangar)     11 April 2015

so far my understanding of your question as 5 persons including one minor had executed a power of attorney in favour of your Mrs. to sell the land in the year of 2005, it is to inform you that a minor can not execute a power of attorney in favour of some one and if it is executed, it will be against the law as per the contract act. so my advice to you that you will must take his signature in the deed making him as confirming party of the deed.

Shashank Juvekar (partner)     11 April 2015

When p.o.a is registered, SON was minor and his mother mentioned in p.o.a. that all the points R Bound to her son. If son sign is must for sale deed, I have to ask him to come from U.K.

Shashank Juvekar (partner)     15 April 2015

I have purchase a land at Ambernath (maharashtra) in 1995. from Power of Att. Holder, who is expired on 2002. The docu. R Registered & i have also received Index 2 copy. I hve not received 7 x 12 of said land. Request to guide me

I have purchase a land at Ambernath (maharashtra) in 1995. from Power of Att. Holder, who is expired on 2002. The docu. R Registered & i have also received Index 2 copy. I hve not received 7 x 12 of said land. Request to guide me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register