Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivasan (manager)     23 June 2015

Potency test result favour but judge not consider for divorc

Dear All

I failed divorce petition on Jul`2013 and my wife filed pettition that iam impotency so i valuntry filed potency test in court and court granted and am taken medical test in government hospital and hospital send potency certificate directly to court but judge not consider the potency certificate and he push opposite party conduct cross examination for more than three times and opposite party valuntry harrse me in more than hours in each time ....

what i to do further? i get certificate both from private and government doctors that iam potent but still opposite party speaking too much in front of judge like useless etc., but judge not react .

what medical examination certificate not enough to prove my self....kindly advice further step.

Learning

7 Replies

sridher (system analyst)     23 June 2015

file revision petition in high court.with all the evidences and medical certificates

Tinu_wizind (abc)     23 June 2015

My question is: should the potency test to be done in Govt medical hospital or in private hospital ?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 June 2015

Obtain certified copy of the result of test already conducted by the doctor and seek another opinion of senior advisor/ consultant doctor/CMO. and proceed accordingly.

However, it is not a legal query.

srinivasan (manager)     25 June 2015

Thank for ur reply, and my reply that you all asked to me....

I applied pettion in court for medical examination and judge sir fixed Rajiv Gandhi government hospital for medical examination.

and urologist head conducted medical examination with other departments head like,diabetes, forensic heads and finally hospital send potency certificate directly to court but judge sir tell me that we only consider that mediacal examination certificate as per evidence act 45 and i dont know what act so i required further help or advice.

and opposite lawyer harrsing me in front of judge and use words like useless, impotent etc even i prove my self as potent as confirmed in medical examination certificate and cross examination going on more than one hour in each time and i will go third time in next month so that i aks further guide from you all becaue my lawyer new to divorce (i think).

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     26 June 2015

get the CC of potency certificate from court records.

inform about buased judge to reg vig / hc

also simultaneously file perjury u/s 340 for lying on oath regarding impotency (if somehow u can also prove that she knows this truth that u are not impotent). in prayer of perjury ask for decie perjury first (cite allahabad hc judgment):- https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/131906-file-perjury-wife-atur-chatur-5.html

srinivasan (manager)     28 June 2015

Sir,

i want to know that in any chance judge ignore my potency test certificate for issuing divorce and i sure that opposit party not produce any evidence that i impotent but asking very non sense question in cross examination like what you doing in first nigh etc., in front of judge.

and divource is my secondary only and i want to prove my self that am fit for family life is my primary  because its my prestiage issue and i hope that all mens understand my feelings.

SuperHero (Manager)     08 July 2015

@Rajendran - The Opposite lawyer is playing with your emotions by cross examing.

Also he is harassing you and making you stay for 3 hours will make you frustrated and you may Yell at the Lawyer or Court. So he is waiting for that to happen.

If the lawyer asks one more time what you did on first night. Tell him that what you did to your wife I did the same. PERIOD.

If they say you are impo....and so on.. Ask the opposite lawyer why don't we go for medical tests whether the girl is still virgin or not??

What is your Lawyer doing when the Opposite lawyer is cross examing so much? 

To remove THORN we have to use another THORN(Safety PIN).

Your prestige and family respect is already gone. The moment you stepped into court your near and dear ones knows there is a divorce case is going on.

That family is fit for nothing. Better leave that headache as soon as possible. 

How do you make others mouth shut, after divorce marry a girl who has some sense and maturity, mental compatability and have kids...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register