LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj   16 November 2017

Possesion delayed - more than 20 years

My father has purchased 01 property in a underconstruction proerty in Badlapur (Suburban near Mumbai) in the year 1993 - 94

My father has paid 01 Lakh as a token amount and builder has a done a registration for the said flat. We have paid additional  Rs. 35,000/- for the registration. It means total we have paid Rs.1,35,000/- around

When the registration was done, building work was in process but after few days buider has stopped the work.

After few years builder has sold that land to some other builder and he has not informed the same to us.

Fortunately or unfortunately the builder is seemed to a good friend of my father and due to the relation my father does not wish to go for any leagel proceedings.

Is the made flat agreement is still valid?

Kindly advise what should we do its more tha 20 years now for the payment of Rs 01 lakh. What sort of conpensation we can ask from him and if any legal proceedings to be done whom should we contact.

Learning

1 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     16 November 2017

Your claim is time barred. You may try to create some new documents either with earlier builder or new builder so that new cause of action would arise.

Draft petition/legal notice will be prepared by me on payment of professional nominal fees, you may approach management of this website for further details. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register