Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saleem (Service engg)     17 May 2012

Police verification for govt job

Iam selected for Central govt job where i got Attestation forms to be filled , i have filled and sent that iam staying at particular adress from 2006 but the police report has sent that stating that iam staying from 2009 instead of 2006 it going to be any problem in recruitment please help ... ihve proof of driving license which i got in 2008 but, he written as 2009 pls pls help me how to go forward..


 12 Replies

Deepak Nair (lawyer)     17 May 2012

Please get it rectified from the police station. It would create problems. Approach the police station for rectification by way of a written application and get acknowledgment of the same.

saleem (Service engg)     17 May 2012

i have got that information from collectrate which is confidential if i ask police he will ask me how u came to know the Report summary ..then what shuld i answer iam in big trouble .. :/

shahwaz (AE)     17 May 2012

your recruiter( HR) will inform you for this, the same case has bee happended with my friend, HR called him and told him that there is some problem in your varification, he make some correction, and it was sent again to the concerned distt. 

saleem (Service engg)     18 May 2012

Bro Shawaz ,,

Hr didnt turned up to me till now u wanna me to wait till Hr calls or shall i call and ask the update ..Thanks in Advance ..

Deep Narayan (learning)     18 May 2012


saleem dnt wry. write a letterb to SP of your area and also to the person whom you have sent the attestation form mention about the mistake local police had made, attach a document of prooof in xerox which confirm that u r resident of that place from 2006. driving licence a good bt try to ad another proof like wriiten document from MLA or MP of that area in which it is mentioned that u r residing here frm 2006. this type of error in police verification is need to worry

Deep Narayan (learning)     18 May 2012

salem remember the mistake which commited by the local police is common, my frnd now serving in BSF has also faced this problem.police mention in report that he is not-indian. so this mistakes often took place and all of them are corrupt and useless, dnt wry. you can consult a lawyer also

saleem (Service engg)     18 May 2012

@ All thanks for your quick replies ...thanks to bro deep narayan i would like to know what are main considerations that could be taken at the time of Hiring after verification ,,, wether Residence can make trouble?? i have taken Attestation from gazetted officer stating iam residing frm 2006 ...

Deep Narayan (learning)     19 May 2012

no there will be no problem the chief of ur deptt. will inform u that ur police verification report and discrepancies in the facts,then u will show the documents will proves that u r the resident of that place from 2006,then u r chief will report the matter to SP of ur area through his channel that there had been a mistake in police verication made by the local police.and SP will then gives bamboo to the local police who had presented wrong facts.

saleem (Service engg)     19 May 2012

Hmm thanks Deep hope it will go as smoothly as it should coz its already 8mnths..:'(

Deep Narayan (learning)     21 May 2012

saleem all will be ok.suna hai upar wale k ghar der hai andher nahi:)

saleem (Service engg)     22 May 2012

Haan Deep Aapne ne sahi suna hain :)

kiran (-)     24 August 2013

hi bro .. i also selected for the central job ... police verification as to be done .... tell one thing for verification address which i give , is it necessory to stay at that place when police comes ? as we are planing for shift the home in my state only plz let me know 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query