Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas   25 February 2020

Police not registering fir

Dear All,

I reside in delhi. 

Last week in morning, when i saw my car which parked in the parking area of my building , the front mirror was broken. Car was not in the range of CCTV but was parked beside the seat of guard.  

I called the pcr to register the complalint , they arrived and called the guard. Guard told them that he can identitify the person who delibrately broke the mirror with rod.but not know his name. The PCR took him to the police station.

Where he repeated his statement orally, Police told me not to worry and asked me that they are going to my building with the guard and will identify the accused. and they bring a man aged around 30 years  with whome i  had argument somedays back . Then police asked me that i can leave and they will start process of arrest.

But in the evening when i went to police station again. A head-constable who was investigating the case said " the written statement of guard is that he only heard the voice of braking mirror and when we checked the cctv it only shows the person is comming towards from your car WITH HAVING ROD IN HIS HAND. and cannot be seen braking the mirror. so it is the case u/s 427 IPC and only ncr can be register and now case is closed , you can only claim insurance no other action can be taken" 

Please advise what to do.

When someone delibrately damaged the car which section should be implemented.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 February 2020

You can take the investigation certificate from police officials and submit to the insurance for claim.

vikas   25 February 2020

Originally posted by : Rama chary Rachakonda
You can take the investigation certificate from police officials and submit to the insurance for claim.

I am not interested in insurance claim. i'm looking for legal action against accused.

vikas   25 February 2020

is it comes under IPC Section 425 ? or any other section that can be added.

vikas   25 February 2020

Idiot om prakash , if you don't have any legal knowledge please stay away. I don't want to abuse you as many other people have already did the same 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register