LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sathish   27 October 2015

Police men are filled the fake case

Hai sir,

We are seriously affect by fake police compliant.

I have ralation with my girl friend(20), She force me to marriage her.

But i am not interest to do that, so she and her family went to my house, to threatening my parents.

But my parents are disagree, their commitment.

Then she and her family went to police station and fill fake against me and my family.

police men are filled the fake case under the section Ipc 498, 386 and 506(b) without any inquiry and investigation. 

They filled the date of occurrence on 26/03/2016 at my native place(tirunelveli), but that day i am working in my office at chennai. similarly that day that girl in college, so the place of occurrence is totally wrong and created by police.

This is completely fake case against me and my family.

We are so depressed.

Now we are in bail, but we are very disappointed by police and she's family.

We are not threatening that girl but police filled the section 506(b), similarly the section 386 and 498 also just created by police.

My family members are basically middle class and uneducated(except me and my brother).

So i planned to register compliant against police men and she's family.

Please give some suggestion to,

(1) Prove police filled fake case against me.

(2) Punish peoples those who are spoil my life.

(3) I want to teach listen to police, they spoil my life and my family members life.

It will helpful for save my life.

Thank you..


 2 Replies

Keanusathya (Sr Consultant)     27 October 2015

Dear Satish, I'm assuming you all are out on regular bail, even otherwise legal battle is a painful process. But there is no option than to face and fight it boldly. First get your things straight, the date you mentioned about marriage is future date as we are still in 2015. The case could have been registered, only on the girls statement. They are very few non profit organisations which legally guide and support men unfortunately. I reckon one org by name "save india family". You may Google it for details. Trust this piece of advice would help you.

srinivasan.r. (Lawyer, 9444000813)     28 October 2015

Going by your statement,  and if your are sure the concerned girl family had no role in framing you under these sections then it is unfortunate, but have one thing in mind , Police generally do not impose such draconian sections unless and until external forces  play a vital role, in your case also i suspect the same, because they are suppose to prove each and every sections they impose.  So as of now your prime concern should be to get through  this case successfully and the file defamation against defacto complainant and you other people concerned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register