LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

i n srinivassulu (stenographer)     31 October 2016

Points for filing counter in 125 Cr. Pc

My wife has petitioned that 1) I was given Rs. 5 lakhs & 1 lakh towards utensils whereas I was given Rs 1.5 lakhs in cash and Rs 50,000 worth furniture/utensils. 2) I had restrained my wife in a dark room for 5 days without food which was not the case but she she herself deserted me and went to her mothers house. 3) My mother had physically tortured demanding additional dowry of additional dowry of Rs 2 lakhs. Because my wife could not get additional dowry, myself, my mother and father had attempted to kill her with iron box. All the above allegations 's are false and Can any one throw some light on the possible important points to file a counter so that I may not miss out.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
If the allegations are false n concocted you deny them and tell you always cared for her, loved her, just like a flower of jasmine.

sai narayana   31 October 2016

The allegations are true or not is not relevant at this stage. The point to defend is do you have any proof of her past employment or current employment, If you have you can escape from all maintenances else you will be forced to pay maintenance till the finalisation of the case (Judgment)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register