LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Plz plz experts kindly reply

i am facing a false case of Annulment of marriage under Sec 12(1) (c) that i had forced the girl to marry me by giving some intoxic drink to the girl.. i just want to know that will court ask them to prove their words or just listen to her wordings... i have all the proofs (SMS, Love letters) of girl showing her consent to marry me.... but now under th pressure of her parents they are making false allegations on me and my family... recently their fake and false allegation s of Domestic Voilence and Dowry Demand got dismissed by the court be. Now my family is free from all types of false allegations....  Now the only allegation is on me that i had given some intoxic drink to girl which is not true... So please tell me how can i defend and Win this case also... kindly help m to Prove me Innocent .....

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     06 January 2014

You have already all the proof in the form of sms and love letters at the time of evidences exhibit them before the court , they are quite enough for your innocence , if they have any objection request the court to send them to the handwriting expert .

(Guest)
Respected Laxmi Kant ji thanks for ur reply..that means court ask her to prove to the hilt of what they r saying... And when they fail to do so thn what will happen, case gets dismissed or not?

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     07 January 2014

She has to prove her allegations for annulment of the marriage.  But two doubts arise out of your naration. (1)  In one of her cases, she alleged dowry harassment - If it was forced marriage by the other party, how could she allege dowry harassment?  (2)  If it is not forced marriage but you are victim of false allegation of forced marriage and also dowry harassment, then why should you want to keep the matrimonial relationship intact?  If you want to discord the matrimonial relationship but without accepting her false allegation, you can do so by intelligently drafting your reply to her annulment petition.

(Guest)
Respected Chandrasehkar ji I know its confusing but its true that one side they said it was a forced marriage and on other side they said we demanded dowry due to this conflict only court has dismissed their dowry demand case...Actually their main aim is just to harrash me and my parents so that due to the fear of fake and false allegations I broke my marriage as they are not ready to accept our marriage bcoz it was a love marriage. so they. tried many things like. fake cases fake nd false allegations and fake police complaints against me but their every complaint goes waste because my fearless stability on truth that I had not done. .anything wrong I am not so idiot. To leave them.. so I need experts valuable advice also to make them bow in front of my parents for the fake and false allegations. kindly hlp mee

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register