LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil (sse)     10 March 2010

PLZ HELP ME OUT OF THIS

Hi Hope any one can help on this matter plz dispitely am asking for help. the problem was my grandfather was divocered to my grand monther long time back .at the tiem she had 1 daughter and 3 sons. from tht time onwards she was staying in another place.after my grand father passed away she came to home and she begged to stay here. so we accepted. later on my father also passed away. now she and her daughter i mean my aunt was presuresing on me they had rights on my property even though she had 2 sons live she was fighting .As a grand son how am responsable for her

and she was creting unnecessery trouble to my house how can i prevent . i console lot of lawyers they r all telling there was no rights on my propert to her plz help me on tht. thanq in advance regards sunil

Learning

3 Replies

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     10 March 2010

have you any paper or documents regarding divorce of your grandfather and grandmother. if you have any such legal documents, then your grandmother has no right on the property of your grandfather. hence the said grandmother has no right - her legal heirs also do not have any right on the property of your grandfather.

therefore your aunt and her daughter will simply be a tresspasser on your property, and it is an offence under ipc.

1 Like

sunil (sse)     10 March 2010

Hi sir,

The propert was not belongs to my grand father. its on my father name and my father was paying house tax since past 25 years. and recently i mean last year it was shifted on my name.I just shelter her in my house even though she had 2 more sons also. now she pretening she had rights.i had patently listing from last 2 years now she was doing more.i just want to send her out from my house...so how can i approch and she was putting false cases on us. even she was staying home...i need an idea to send her. the approch i was looking to take ......i just drag her from my home no body can stop ..but i am planing to approch leagal so that in future i dont want to take any tensions..plz help me out

thanx

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     10 March 2010

either file a civil case or put a fir against them. i am hearing such types of case first time. when it is your fathers property, then how your divorced grandmother come into picture?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register