Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

house wife... (na)     20 January 2014

Plz give advice.....

respectable learned members of lci family,

i need advice my mrg took place in 2010.

in2012 after my daugHters birth our  fight on small issues becom big slowly and fron jan 2013 i m with my parents we tried a lot to make my husband understand and accept me and my daughter but he is not ready to accept me for no reason i dont know why ? 

but yesterday we called him and try to sit and talk. they said they want to sepertion ...hen we r ready  but i have a daughter now 1 and a half year ....what should i do give it to husband or not .i m in dillima..dont want to file cases on him my age 25 years husband 30 yr....what should we do now..

give him daughter and by help of panchayat solve the mettr by taking our expences

not give child and take expences and move ahead with my daughter

or put maintanace case and wait for it or put domestic violance case and take orders from court and go to matrimonial 

Learning

6 Replies

fighter (ijgfu)     20 January 2014

1)u r working lady or not?

2)is ur husband is a employ?

plz clear these questions

house wife... (na)     20 January 2014

I m not working i m graduate +b.ed...

my husband is govt employ

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     20 January 2014

Dear Querist

as per your information the decision is yours, think about yourself and consult with the elders & relatives regarding this. amicably settlement will be better

Adv. Neha ( )     21 January 2014

Dear querist,

Best option is to amicable settlement and file Mutual consent divorce. As far as your daughter is concerned, i am surprised to read that how can a mother even think to give her daughter. A mother is a natural care taker of a baby whether its a boy or a gal. You should listen to your soul and dont spoil your daughter's future as mother can better take care of a child than father.. A father can't give emotional support to a child. You are qualified enough and better take care of your child than your so called ex husband and give emotional and financial security to your daughter. File MCD and take custody of your daughter.

Adv. Neha

I need guidance now. (Harassed by Wife and her family)     21 January 2014

As you say u have issues started from small matters and they turn in to big fight. Fight usually happen when both stand equal and argue. before you fight or take a decision on seperation think once what is the use in it. it is not true that things happen from one side.

graduated people filled with heavy ego will not help any one. my advice to you is leave your Ego and go to him with love. dont live for ur self live for your daughter. make her life good atlest. dont spoil it. you are a mother now not wife. if you dint have daughter then no worries. you had many good times cant it be helpful to come over one bad time.

Think over & over rest its ur wish.

LegalExpert (Lawyer)     29 January 2014

@i am nobody  Be a mother not a selfish lady. You seem to be a shame on the name of mother. If your marriage is broken down and at present you are having a custody of a child. You are thinking to throw a child to your husband and move ahead with your life like a free bird. Such a shame on you. How a mother can even think of? if your marital relation is dead, then file a MCD(Mutual Consent Divorce) and take custody of a child and make an amicable settlement deed with husband to file a MCD. A mother is a natural caretaker of a child, she can better take care of a child as compare to father. You should not even think to throw away your own child to your husband who might hv become a stranger to your child.

MCD will be better option for dead marriages as it will take 6 months as compare to contested divorce of 5-10 years. nobody can force a husband/wife to have a conjugal with spouse. if the relation is dead, its always better to put an end to this dead relation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register