LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting_498a (engineer)     02 December 2014

Pls help

Hi All,

Wife filed 498a,dp3,4 on husband and his parents.

husband approached AP HC and Honourable High Court granted stay on investigation.

Now both are compromised  and wrote MOU in MCD that husband should withdraw from HC.

As wife not ready to come HC ,Husband withdrawn from HC.

HC didnot send disposed order copy to lower court already 2 months over my lower court lawyer checked.

Now my queries are:

1) whether lower court can proceed further based on online order copy available from AP HC?

2) I asked my HC lawyer to send certified order copy but lawyer didnot responding  and not picking even my call,also, so how to get certified order copy from AP HC?

3) can I approach directly to AP HC to get certified copies?

4) is there any lawyer can help me to get certified order copy from AP HC?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 December 2014

You can down load the order copies  directly from the high court website

jack (nothing)     02 December 2014

On what basis did u get stay on 498a. Can you plz IM me?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads