LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jitender   07 March 2016

Pls advice & help

My wife had lodged false FIR against me my family members u/s 498/406/506/34 as usually ladies do in India,she is lie, i have strong proof & Evidence (recording) pls advice what can i do. toommorow we can going acp office with regarding this complaint.

Learning

5 Replies

Dineshkumar (Advocate)     07 March 2016

Nothing will happy in acp office they Will try to settle or else they ask both of you to move before court

Navneet Singh   07 March 2016

Face the trail and fight the case

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     07 March 2016

Attend the meeting and convince the acp that she had filed all these case by her malafide intention only to harass you and your family she don't want to reside with them and wants to end your contact with your parents, show the evidences and the recording to the acp .

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     08 March 2016

Show and give copy of all evidence in the Women Cell/ACP office, show your willingness to settle the dispute amicably and compensate your wife as per your paying capacity if she is looking forward to end the marriage by mutual consent, also if she has not taken her istridhan/dowry articles from your matrimonial home take that also with you, prepare the list of these items and in presence of police officer hand it over to her, taking her acknowledgement on the list of has received al her articles and nothing is in your possession.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     08 March 2016

You file anticipatory bal appn, get bail, file divorce proceedings

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register