Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

metalhead44 (Others)     04 September 2011

Plots buying in pune gunthewari

Dear Sir,

I want to buy a 2000 sqft plot on Lohegaon wagholi road where 2-3 projects have come up with 90+ plots in each scheme . I don't need it basically for investment but I see myself build my dream house after  7-8 years of time.  
My queries are as follows

1) The is not N.A and it is agricultural land which comes under grampanchayat. Plot Builder says that 7/12 he will give on my name. Does that entitle me as the owner and I can build my house? 
2) Is Guntewari allowed still, as I came to know that it is not legally allowed since 2001.
3) Someone told that 7/12 cannot be made for 2000sqft plot.?Does a NOC from grampanchayat suffices for building a house ?
4) I also came to knw that such plots can be regularised but I don't know the risks involved. 
5) What if later such plots becomes residential zone and comes under PMC? The builder has not left utility space for common amenities.Will PMC force NA norms and it can affect existing plot holders.?

Basically I am a very conservative buyer and want to play safe. This money which I want to put is for my future home and hence I don't want to take any major risks. Please advice your expert opinions.Thanks in advance !!!

Learning

6 Replies

Deepak Badgujar (Planning Endgg)     23 August 2012

Dear Sir,

I want to buy a 2000 sqft plot on Lohegaon where 2-3 projects have come up with 90+ plots in each scheme . I don't need it basically for investment but I see myself build my dream house after  14 years of time.  

1) The is not N.A and it is agricultural land which comes under grampanchayat. Plot Builder says that 7/12 he will give on my name. Does that entitle me as the owner and I can build my house? 
2) Is Guntewari allowed still, as I came to know that it is not legally allowed since 2001.
3) Someone told that 7/12 cannot be made for 2000sqft plot.?Does a NOC from grampanchayat suffices for building a house ?
4) I also came to knw that such plots can be regularised but I don't know the risks involved. 
5) What if later such plots becomes residential zone and comes under PMC? The builder has not left utility space for common amenities.Will PMC force NA norms and it can affect existing plot holders.?

Basically I am a very conservative buyer and want to play safe. This money which I want to put is for my future home and hence I don't want to take any major risks. Please advice your expert opinions.Thanks in advance !!!

CA. Vikash Dwivedi (Chartered Accountant)     23 August 2012

i believe the area you are referring to is Santh Nagar, is it?

Santh Nagar partially comes under PMC and partially under Grmpnchyt. you can hold it as Agricultural land and wait for the time when Residentila project comes there. once builder convert AL to NAL you can also be benefitted from it.

CA.Vikash Dwivedi

ca.vkd@rediffmail.com

Deepak Badgujar (Planning Endgg)     23 August 2012

Actually property is near by Sathe Vasti & it is near by D. Y Patil College..

Survey No-293/6/2

Vrushali (PRACTICE)     30 October 2012

According to law, 7/12 in your name you will get only after purchasing 11000 sq ft. Non Agriculture Land, your builder is selling 90+ Plots in range of 1000 Sq ft & 2000 Sq ft. after selling all 90 plots he will make 7/12 jointly but it will not in your name, only agreement is made into your name, this is risky you can construct two floors in future, but while selling such kindly of property you will face big problem, you have to take NOC from all 90 persons who will purchase land there.

Vrushali Shinde (Software Engineer)     21 July 2014

I want to buy a 1000 sqft plot on Ghule wasti Manjari budruk road where 2-3 projects have come up with 90+ plots in each scheme . I don't need it basically for investment but I see myself build my dream house after 6 months of time.  

Pise   29 August 2015

plots in khese park, lohegaon,Pune,( survey no. 257)..come under any muncipal/air field restrictions?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register