LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avinash (System Admin)     13 December 2012

Plese help me howw to process with this case

My Grandfather purchased a piece of land at hyderabad in the year 1967 and was left the same till the year 1980. He expired in the year 1980. Later my grandmother did not think nor bother about the land and even she expired in the year 1998, later my dad and his 5 siblings have visited the site and it was still in the same condition ie open land, but in the year 2005-2006 one of the younger siblings of my father asked for sale deed and took with him saying that he would sell the land to some other third party and the received amount would be shared between 6 siblings. 2 of the siblings have signed the sale deed and rest 4 did not agree for sale and the younger one who wanted to sell the land has left us all empty handed and went missing with original documents from the year 2007,

Presently I am the elder grandson, I heard some saying that grandson's will have the rights on grandparents property, The rest siblings are not showing any interest on how to process in this case including my dad. With lot of difficulty we could trace out my dad's younger brother who ran out with the documents. We we asked him.....he just replied saying that he has sold the land to some other party

So, my question is how can he sell the land without every family member signature, only two have signed it and rest 4 did not sign the sale deed, moreover 2 of my dad siblings expired

So, my Question is being the elder grandson, what are the primary steps i can take in this case

Learning

1 Replies

Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     06 March 2013

this is c   ase of ancestral property. consult lawyer you can file a civil suit.     9827274857

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register