LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seema (senior research fellow)     23 November 2013

Plesase give the advise sir

I am a handicapped widow, my marriage occur at January 2013 and my deceased husband have no job or property.

My mother in law not real mother of my deceased husband and my father in law /mother in law both expelled me house they have no other son and daughter and my father in law army retired.

Can I clam the land property. please give me the suggestion.


 3 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     23 November 2013

If your husband had movable or immovable property, you are entitled to inherit it. If the house was in your husband's name you have a right to live in it.  

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     23 November 2013

1. why they had expeled you from the house ? 2. are you doing job ? 3. was your deased husband a legal ly adopted son of your fiL. 4. is this the property where your fiL lives a self earned property of your fiL or it is an ancestral property ? 5. before solemenised your marriage did you know that your husband is jobless and an adopted son ? pl.clear it .

GV SUBBA RAMAIAH (freelancer)     23 November 2013

I wish to know:

1.Can we contest the procedure adopted in vrs detrimental and causing monetary loss.

2.When notice for vrs served can an employee be transferred?

3.What is the position,if your VRS application is not replied with in Three months notice?

4.If the application for VRS can be quoted in reference and an employee can be retired abruptly-after the notice period expired?

5.A person who superannuated but continued in service per administrative reasons can retire another employee(VRS) after he attaining the superannuation age by date?

6.If an appeal( for redressal of grievance, for compensation of monetary loss on account of transfer after submitting VRS application and reduction in superannuation benefits,and the violation of the procedure) is not replied by the successive heads -What is the legal remedy?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads