LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sgadhan gupta (job)     15 December 2009

Please ignore my all OLD POSTS- Divorce story-read & respond

Please feel free to share your views here. Attorneys- please consider my case (I will pay reasonable fees) and will like to have more than 1 attorney if needed. I just want to win this case not only for me, but also for future genaration, and for my SON ASAP.

Hope to hear from you all!

Learning

3 Replies

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     15 December 2009

Sgadhan,

Just go to the psycrastic and tell your story. You will be given the treatment initially and from that you can declare yourself unfit to take the marriage life. This can help you in getting the divorce.

The work which your wife wants, can be done by you. If you are really adamant, then you may have to loose many things. You cannot get what you wanted in marriage. You also cannot just walk out of your relationship.

Daksh (Student)     16 December 2009

Well said Hardik,

The problem has to be tackled objectively.  Mr.Sgadhan Gupta it's high time that if your relationship can be sustained pursuant to the counselling there is nothing wrong in giving it a try.  What I can make out from your post that your problem lies in not having heart to heart talk and pretending one thing or another. 

Especially when your child is also there in these circumstances both you and your better half should devote rest of your life for his security, education and well being.    Forgive me for mentioning it - is it not pitiable that your child is suffering for no fault of his/her and both of you are responsible for this.  For everything there has to be one Lakshya i.e. objective when you get married you did so for your joint future then after your child it is not your own life any more it has to be for and only for the security, education, personality development of your child.  Instead of fault finding let there be a healthy competition amongst the spouses as to who will do more for the sake of each other and for the sake of child.

For the purposes of succeeding in any relationship we have to see what our friend, relative, collegue, partner needs and he need not to say/or he may not say but we always try to provide him/her without "EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURN"  hopefully I have conveyed my point of view in no unequivocal terms.

Please forgive me in case anything in my post has hurt you any way the same being unintentional.

All the very best

Best Regards

Daksh

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     17 December 2009

Such type of quarry should not posted in this forum.The web master requested to take appropriate steps to discourrage such quarries.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register